SKATER GIRL

| |

The Skateboards in question. Gorgeous!
image: stopitrightnow.blogspot.com
This sort of makes me want to take up skating, but then the image of me struggling to balance and then falling on my bum is too much gross-ness even for myself, so maybe these skateboards would be better suited behind a nice shadow box, for me at least.

The be-trousered female in the photo above whose blood, sweat and tears is responsible for the boards in question is Jayne, yes like Wayne with a J, stopitrightnow.blogspot.com. Ok for this much amazingness, the more-different-than-i-could-care-for name is overlook-able. I mean just look at those boards!

By applying the instantly identifiable Celine Spring 2011 print that Phoebe Philo used on blouses and trousers to such a mainstay of street culture is surely a stroke of genius on her part, creating a harmonious tension between the street and the catwalk, leaving many a wagging tongue in her wake.

 
The Celine collection in the flesh; Spring 2011.
image: thefujifiles.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment