WHAT I WORE: MUGLER @ AFF 2012 DAY 1

| |


What I wore to the opening show of the Audi Fashion Festival 2012. Am WED-ing (Wearing Emerging Designers) today. The Jacket is Sifr from right here in Singapore. The cobalt blue pants are from soulland, a lovely label from New York that I scored for a song at the previous inhabit sale.

The shirt is linen from Uniqlo I added a pair of collar tips which I got at Furrmuse for 8 bucks! 


Really old Zara belt that is kinda my go-to instant tummy tuck. Party of 3 what-what! Aldo, a flea find and my Miansai hook from Maison Ikkoku. LOVE that place and the bracelet, duh. But more on that later. 

If you don't already know, I'll be at Audi Fashion Festival, or AFF for short, all week! Like the FB page here: http://www.facebook.com/doordiy AND follow my instagramm accont (@greggywoo) if you haven't for all the updates and photos as they happen, PLUS behind the scenes with all the biggest designers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg dude the collar tips are pretty cool haha saw them on zara shirts last week
YOU'RE SO AHEAD OF FASHION HEHE XD

Post a Comment